Monday, April 5, 2010

To Join? Or Not To Join?










Lately I have been having problems making decisions on what I want to do with my life. Do I want to teach? Do I want to go to law school? Do I want to be a vet? What the hell do I want to do with my life? I feel like I am stuck in this huge rut and I have no where to turn or the room to sit and think.

But I DO know that I don't want to live in Queen Creek forever. I don't want to live with my parents forever. I don't want to work a dead end job forever. I am sick of sitting around waiting for something to happen. I am ready to make my own move and make something happen for myself.

Yet of course I have to doubt myself. Can I do it? Is it worth giving up my life for 4+ years? Am I willing to leave my friends and family? In so many ways the answer is yes. Yes it is worth it. Yes I can do it. Yes I am willing to do so.

Cuz I am ready to go and figure out what I need to do with my life. I need to see what is in the future for me. I need to seize the opportunity and take it while I can. I need to go.

2 comments:

  1. Yes ASH!! Go for it...honestly it will be scary as shit and you'll probably cry and hate sometimes but if you don't you will be always asking yourself "what if I had done that?"

    ReplyDelete